Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog 11- writing process prewriting

Prewriting is the hardest part of the writing process. Once ideas are in someones head and the ideas get onto paper people automatically get into that school paper being graded by teacher mode. I know I start to edit my words every five minutes and rearrange sentences. I also keep reading the paragraph I wrote over and over again to see if it makes sense. This happens because I want it to sound readable. The only time I just kept writing without stoping a professor gave me a "D" and commented that my writing made no sense. That fear that the whole writing process could go no where with one little aspect which is the prewriting always scares me so it takes me forever to write something during this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment