Friday, March 5, 2010

blog 6-writing process 1

I gather ideas during my writing process through reading other peoples ideas on the same topic that needs to be written. Jotting things down is harder for me when I have no relation to the subject nor care for it much. Its a huge fork in the road if I don't have something to reference to. When I read other peoples ideas I list the patterns that I see from those ideas as a base for what I need to write. If I do enjoy the subject and can relate to it gathering ideas come from what the instructor tells me. If the instructor request that we only write about a certain aspect of a story that I already have planned to write down I start to narrow my ideas down. This becomes a guide for me not to run off on tangents with the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment